Dental Veneers From Your Dentists In St. Paul
If you’re looking to rejuvenate the appearance of your smile, at Smile Quest Dental in St. Paul, we know that dental veneers may provide you with the update you’re looking for.
What are dental veneers?
Made from thin, professionally crafted porcelain shells, veneers are bonded to the front of a patient’s tooth or teeth, updating their shape, size, and color.
What's involved with dental veneer placement?
The first step is to consult with our team to see if you're a good candidate for veneers. If it's determined that veneers are an option for you and you’d like to move forward with treatment, we’ll discuss the shade, size, and shape of veneers you’d prefer. Once these decisions have been made, we’ll walk you through the treatment process for preparing your natural teeth for your custom-made porcelain veneers.
Who is a candidate for veneers?
Veneers can be a great choice for people who are looking to update the appearance of chipped, cracked, discolored, worn down, misaligned, or misshapen teeth.
Who is not an ideal candidate for veneers?
People with active gum disease, tooth decay, and those who experience bruxism may not be candidates for veneers.
How should you care for veneers?
Veneers are strong and durable, but they're not indestructible. You can help yours last for many years by:
- Brushing at least twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Flossing at least once daily.
- Using a nonabrasive fluoride toothpaste.
- Not using your teeth as tools for opening packages, taking off bottle caps, etc.
- Wearing a mouth guard if you play sports.
Wondering if dental veneers may be right for you? Call us today!
Contact Smile Quest Dental About Dental Veneers Today
- Update the colour, size, and shape of your teeth
- Alleviate issues with chipping, cracking, and discolouration
- Increase your smiling and speaking confidence
- Correct minor misalignment issues without orthodontic treatment
- Prioritize your smile!